My French Club

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Positive Affirmations

Change the way you think and you can change your life!

Although this idea isn't new, its implications are powerful. It suggests that you have the power to create a better life for yourself by altering your thoughts. There is a direct, close connection between thoughts and behavior Thus, thinking positive, goal-oriented thoughts can lead to behavior of the same nature. Positive affirmations can be sources of positive behavior. These are statements that allow one to see his/her capabilities and realize his/her potential. Positive affirmations should be meaningful to the individual, and they are often in the present tense.

In addition to generating positive self-esteem, positive affirmations can be wonderful tools for achieving academic success. Say them, repeat them and write them daily!
 

At My French Club, we set aside some time at every session to say or write positive affirmations. Here are some examples of positive affirmations that can be personalized further for your kids:

I am confident.
I am strong.
I am kind.
I am caring.
I am honest.
I am intelligent.
I am capable.
I am worthy.
I am loved.
I am loving.
I am unique.
I learn from my mistakes.
I never give up.
I choose to focus on the task at hand.
I consider the positive side of things.
I am a good friend.
I am a good listener.
I put the effort and time into things that are important to me.
I produce high-quality work.
I try my best in whatever I do.
I am creative.
I am always open to learning new things.
I am passionate about helping myself and others.
I set and strive for reasonable goals.
I respect myself and others.
I use my time wisely.


Good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment