My French Club

Friday, November 9, 2012

Pictures of the kids in the programs

Hello,

I just posted some of our latest pictures. As you can see, we're all enjoying every bit of the program. We dance, we sing, we write and and we read constantly. We love these kids and when I see them happy learning, it just makes my day. I know that all the effort and the hard work is soooooo worth it :)


A visual for Singathon and Movathon

Hands on activities: Singathon and Movathon

Learning Songs at "LOL: Learning Out Loud"

Reading Comprehension "LOL: Learning Out Loud"

Dancing at "LOL: Learning Out Loud"

Learning about measurements at "LOL: Learning Out Loud"

Kids dancing and reading at "Singathon and Movathon"

LOL: Learning Out Loud

LOL: Learning Out Loud


Positive affirmations at "LOL: Learning Out Loud"

No comments:

Post a Comment